The Pop Punk EZX was recorded at the personal studio of John Feldmann, a Los Angeles-based producer/engineer/mixer who’s had a monumental impact on the last couple of decades of popular music.
The EZX includes three full kits, all capturing that larger-than-life and all-American radio-friendly sound of the commercial and hook-driven pop punk music that has been a mainstay since acts like Blink-182, Simple Plan and Green Day broke onto the scene around the turn of the millennium.
Welcome to a collection drum sounds, tailored for high-end pop punk and ready for the airwaves.
- Produced/engineered by John Feldmann (Good Charlotte, Blink-182, 5 Seconds of Summer)
- Recorded at Feldmann’s personal studio
- Three (3) full kits (SJC Custom and Tour series, Orange County D&P)
- Mixed using samples from John’s personal collection
- Seven (7) snare variations, four (4) kicks and 12 cymbals
- 15 custom presets engineered by John Feldmann as well as an additional 11 engineered by Toontrack
- All presets also available with a “No Bus FX” option, designed for multi-out purposes
- A collection of MIDI drum grooves included