- A spring-loaded rocking foot-pedal for upwards and downwards pitch-bending movements.
- High-quality buffered bypass and seamless transitions into and out of bypass.
- Multi-fuction LED-lit knobs. LED color and intensity are indicators of the selected parameters and values.
- AUTO mode, with an LFO controlling the pitch-bend rate and the foot-pedal controlling pitch bend depth.
- Up to 12 semitone pitch-shifts in both directions. The pitch-bend range can be set separately for both directions.
- Foot-pedal and pitch-shift direction invert switch.
- BLEND control for mixing in the DRY signal to achieve harmonizer or chorus sounds.
- DETUNE control for emulating the tuning instability of hardware tremolo systems.
- Full MIDI PC and CC control over all parameters and extended functionality. A 3.5 mm TRS to 5 pin DIN MIDI adapter is included.
- 10 user preset slots accessible via MIDI PC.
- Expression output for controlling other gear with the spring-loaded dual-direction foot-pedal, with adjustable expression depth and center position offset controls.
- Latching mode is accessible via an external footswitch. The BIGSBY Pedal is compatible with both momentary- and toggle-type footswitches with a TS ¼ inch jack.
- A “KNOB LOCK” option to prevent accidental parameter adjustment during performances.
- Powered by a standard 9V DC center negative power supply with at least 500 mA. Power supply is not included.
Recensioner Bigsby Pedal
Det finns inga recensioner än.