The new working console for home and studio projects by the creative Glorious hotbed comes with a clearly arranged design and
is available in three colour variants. The Glorious manufacturers have worked flat out thus creating a working station that
is equally intended for producers, studio engineers and hobby musicians. The construction is extremely robust, assembly can
be affected in no time and the noble piece of furniture offers space for important objects from the producing daily routine.
Whether amplifier, studio mixer, microphone, keyboard, headphones or other equipment: Everything can be stored ergonomically
and it all remains in reach. The pull out drawer is very convenient for placing a master keyboard on top. When no longer
required the drawer can easily and comfortably pushed back thus facilitating a comfortable workflow for PC keyboard and
equipment. Elaborate cavities for cable guide are self-evident and there is also enough space for DVDs, books or accessories.
On the elevated second level it is possible to smoothly place large TFT displays. On the left and right side of this monitor
space you can find two designated trays for studio monitor speakers. The chief attraction is that these trays are revolvable.
This way it is possible to find the perfect position for the speakers. Glorious Workbench: Easily assembled, conveniently
stored, well produced.
– Convenient producing work station for home and project studios
– Available in three colour variants (walnut, white, black)
– Extremely robust and ergonomic construction
– Pull out drawer for keyboards
– 2x 4 RU 19″ racks
– Space for CDs, DVDs, books, etc. with cavities for cable guiding
– Easy and trouble-free assembly
– Enough space for PC keyboard, mouse, studio mixer and further equipment
– Second level for large displays
– Convenient, revolvable trays for monitor speakers
– Material: massive MDF wood
– Dimensions: 1520 x 951 x 550 mm
– Dimensions with rotary tables: 1560 x 980 x 551
– Weight: 43 kg